The Crusaders... John Reilly, Saul Klein, Mike Barnett
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL E-NEWSLETTER
- Turn your browser to http://www.InternetCrusade.com:801/
- Enter your User Name and Password
- Click ‘Authenticate’ to open Account Management screen
- Click on ‘Mailing Lists’ in the left frame to open the ‘Mailing Lists Management’ screen
- Click on ‘Manage Owned Mailing Lists’ to open the ‘Owned Mailing Lists’ screen. Note that there is a Help button for more detailed explanations
- Click on the name of your Mailing List E-Newsletter to open the ‘Mailing List Info Form’ – some of the more important sections are:
- The List Limits…. Contact the InternetCrusade if you need to increase the maximum number of subscribers….
- The Description Information contains the Welcome Message, which you can change as frequently as you wish – this is the message each new subscriber receives before they receive the next scheduled E-Newsletter….
- The Farewell Message tells people that they have been unsubscribed – in some cases, the computer will automatically unsubscribe someone who has bounced back 3 consecutive messages.
- When you have completed writing your Welcome or Farewell Messages, be sure to hit the Submit button.
- Go back to the Owned Mailing List screen and click on the Edit Subscriber List button in order to add and delete subscribers on the List of Subscribers screen. (NOTE: use the ‘immediate’ mode of delivery). You can subscribe one person at a time or numerous addresses in a string – be sure to hit the Submit button at the bottom. Here you can click the View Current Subscribers command to verify the addresses of those already subscribed. If you accidentally try to subscribe someone who was previously subscribed, you will be notified because the software will not duplicate the subscription.
- Go back to the Owned Mailing List screen and click on the Moderate Messages button if there is a number in the (x). Click on the button and it will open a screen containing any messages that are waiting. NOTE: Do not approve any of these messages, otherwise they will be posted to everyone on your subscriber list. Copy any information you may want, and then click ‘reject.’
- When you are ready to publish your E-Newsletter, send your Newsletter as an eMail message to NameOfYourAccount@InternetCrusade.com
- Your new letter will then appear as a message to be approved under your Moderate Messages button. Click it open, read it carefully, use the Edit Message Text function if needed, then click Approve and Submit. Within seconds every subscriber on your list will receive your E-Newsletter
- It is a good idea to keep an archive file of past issues of your E-Newsletter in case new subscribers want to review past issues.
- A good way to archive your E-Newsletters is with an AutoResponder. For information on AutoResponders click here ARInfo@InternetCrusade.com
6151 Fairmount Ave Suite201 San Diego, 92120
619-283-7302 office 619-283-7343 fax
Copyright © 2000 REEPco., Inc. All Rights Reserved